- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon cooking sherry
- 14 cup riesling wine, or 14 cup pinot grigio wine
- 4 skinless chicken breasts, boneless, and split (or use 8 chicken breast tenderloins)
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced,
- 14 teaspoon garlic powder
- 14 teaspoon onion flakes
- 2 teaspoons butter, or 2 teaspoons margarine
DirectionsIn a large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
Sprinkle salt, pepper and garilc powder on each side of chicken.
Brown chicken until cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side.
Push chicken to the sides of the skillet and add mushroms to center of skillet.
Saute mushrooms for 1 minute.
Cook, stirring occasionally, until mushrooms brown (about another minute or two.
Stir mushrooms and chicken together.
Dot butter on top of mushrooms and chicken.
Add Sherry, vinegar, onion flakes, stir into chicken and mushrooms.
Cook about 2 more minutes.
Serve chicken and mushrooms together.