Grilled Flank Steak With Horseradish Sauce
- 2 lbs flank steaks
- 1 small onion, diced,
- 3 garlic cloves, minced,
- 12 cup olive oil
- 14 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper, ground, fresh
- 1 cup sour cream
- 3 -4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped, fresh,
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups salad greens
DirectionsMarinade: Stir together onion and remaining ingredients.
Fresh lemon juice can be substituted for vinegar.
Place steak in a heavy-duty zip-lock bag and add the marinade.
Seal bag and chill 8 hours, turning occasionally.
Remove steak from marinade and grill, covered with grill lid over medium-high heat 8 to 10 minutes each side or to desired degree of doneness.
Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips.
Serve over salad greens with Horseradish sauce.
Horseradish Sauce: Mix together sour cream and remaining ingredients.