Fresh Vegetable Salad
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1 large green bell pepper
- 1 large tomatoes
- 12 sweet onion, (a whole one if you prefer)
- 14 cup water
- 14 cup white vinegar
- 14 cup cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 14 teaspoon garlic powder
- 14 teaspoon salt, (or to taste)
- 14 teaspoon black pepper, (or to taste)
- 12 teaspoon mccormick 1 step sweet onion & pepper seasoning
DirectionsWash and peel cucumbers.
Dice cucumbers into 1/2 inch cubes.
Wash green bell pepper and remove seeds.
Dice green bell peppers into 1/2 inch cubes.
Wash tomato and remove core.
Cut tomato into 1/2 inch pieces.
Peel onion and dice into 1/2 inch cubes.
Then mix all vegetables in a bowl.
In a separate bowl mix all the ingredents for the dressing.
Be sure to stir and mix well.
Pour dressing over the vegetables and let stand covered in the refrigerator for about one to two hours.
Then it will be ready to serve.