Peach Salsa That Will Blow Your Mind!!!!
- 100 ounces tomatoes, diced, (3 jumbo cans, 1 smaller regular sized can, you can drain them or not, I drained mine to keep
- 2 (16 ounce) bagssliced peaches, (chopped into small pieces)
- 1 large yellow onion, (diced)
- 1 red pepper, (diced)
- 1 yellow pepper, (diced)
- 1 orange bell pepper, (diced)
- 4 teaspoons garlic, minced, (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 14 cups white vinegar
- 14 cup honey, (or to taste)
- 14 cup sugar
- 4 jalapenos, (for medium spiced salsa keep 2 with seeds and ribs, the other two remove all ribs and seeds- diced)
- 1 whole lime, juice of
- 2 cans (6 ounce) tomato paste
- 2 cans (15 ounce) tomato sauce
- 4 tablespoons cilantro, fresh, (or desired amount- i used about 10 pieces of fresh- riped into tiny pieces, so im guessing t
- 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 -3 teaspoon hot sauce, (I use Sriricha- to taste)
DirectionsMix all ingredients in a large pot- cook until desired thickness and onions have lost some of their color and become slightly translucent.
I also took a potato masher and slightly mashed the salsa to keep it chunky yet add some smoothness to it as well.
Ladle into jars and viola -- peach salsa bliss (let stand for 15 min, place lids on and put into refrigerator).
Keep refrigerated after opening.