Chicken Pasta Salad With Mustard and Sage
- 2 lemons, juice and zest of
- 2 teaspoons whole grain Dijon mustard
- 2 crushed garlic cloves
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon sugar
- 13 cup olive oil
- 500 g curly pasta shells
- 6 chicken thigh fillets, sliced, thinly
- 1 tablespoon whole grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 pieces preserved lemons, rinds sliced thinly
- 4 tablespoons sage leaves
- 2 large green onions, sliced,
- 12 cup raisins
- 1 tablespoon capers, slightly crushed
- lettuce leaf, to serve
DirectionsTo make the dressing: Whisk all the dressing ingredients together.
To make the pasta:.
Bring a large quantity of salted water to the boil and add the Curly Shells.
Cook as packet directs and drain.
Stir the mustard through the sliced chicken to coat, heat a large fry pan with oil and add chicken, stirring occasionally.
Add the preserved lemon and sage leaves and allow to heat until fragrant (approximately 2 minutes).
Remove from heat.
In a large bowl, mix together the pasta, chicken, green onions, raisins and capers.
Pour the dressing over the pasta mixture and stir through.
Serve in lettuce leaves.