Brownie Pizza (Paula Deen)
- 1 box (20 ounce) fudge brownie mix, (recommended Duncan Hines)
- 1 egg
- 14 cup water
- 14 cup oil
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 ounce) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 bananas, sliced,
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced, fresh,
- 12 cup marshmallows
- 10 ounces maraschino cherries
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 12 cup coconut, shredded
- chocolate syrup, for drizzling
- whipped cream
- mint, for garnish
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Grease a 15-inch pizza pan.
Prepare brownie mix according to directions on box.
(the egg, water and oil are amounts used for Duncan Hines -- if using another brand, adjust accordingly)Pour onto prepared pan.
Bake for 20 minutes or until done.
Remove from oven and cool.
Beat cream cheese while adding pineapple and sugar together in a bowl.
Spread mixture over brownie crust.
Arrange banana, strawberry slices, marshmallows, and cherries over cream cheese mixture.
Sprinkle with nuts and coconut.
Drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Add whipped cream on top and mint for garnish.
To serve, slice as you would a pizza and enjoy!