Ultimate Enchilada Sauce
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 6 garlic cloves, minced,
- 1 teaspoon onion, minced
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 3 12 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons basil, dried
- 18 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 18 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 teaspoons cumin, ground
- 2 teaspoons cilantro, dried
- 1 teaspoon parsley, dried
- 12 cup salsa
- 2 cups plain Ragu tomato sauce
- 1 12 cups chicken stock
- 2 pinches sugar
DirectionsHeat the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
Add the garlic and saute for 1 to 2 minutes.
Add the onion, oregano, chili powder, basil, ground black pepper, Garlic salt, cumin, parsley, Cilantro, Sugar, salsa and tomato sauce.
Mix together and then stir in the chicken stock.
Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes.