Salmon With Citrus-Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 14 cup orange juice, fresh
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard, or 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon shallot, finely minced
- 1 small garlic clove, peeled and forced through a press
- 2 teaspoons parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons basil
- 2 teaspoons mint
- 18 teaspoon salt
- black pepper, ground, fresh
- 1 14 lbs salmon fillets
DirectionsPlace the orange juice, vinegar, mustard, oil, shallot, garlic, herbs, salt and pepper in a jar.
Close lid and shake well to blend.
Place salmon in a foil-lined pan and spoon a little of the.
vinaigrette over the fish.
Bake in a preheated 450-degree oven 12 minutes per inch of thickness, or until cooked through.
Spoon the remaining vinaigrette over each serving of fish.