Orange-Cucumber Relish With Chile Peppers and Mint
- 3 navel oranges, peeled, seeded and chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 2 small cucumbers, peeled, cut in half lengthwise and sliced into 1/4-inch slices
- 12 red onion, sliced, halved and thinly
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 14 cup red wine vinegar
- 14 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons chili peppers, minced (red or green)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint, finely chopped
- freshly cracked black pepper
DirectionsIn medium-sized mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix well.
This relish will keep, covered and refrigerated 2-3 days.