Chili-Rubbed Salmon with Vegetable Medley
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp thyme leaves, dried
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 4 skin-on salmon fillets, (1 lb./450 g)
- 1 tsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup Kraft Calorie-Wise Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 cups red cabbage, shredded
- 1 can (19 fl oz/540 mL) black beans, rinsed
- 2 Tbsp cilantro, fresh, chopped
- 1 lime, cut into 8 wedges Safeway 3 ct For $1.00 thru 02/09
DirectionsMix seasonings; rub evenly onto 3 flesh sides of each fish fillet.
Heat oil in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
Add fish; cook 4 min.
on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork.
Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm.
Wipe skillet with paper towel.
Heat dressing in skillet.
Add cabbage; cook and stir 1 min.
Stir in beans; cook and stir 2 min.
or until heated through.
Remove from heat; stir in cilantro.
Spoon cabbage mixture onto serving plates; top with fish.
Squeeze 1 lime wedge over each fillet.
Serve with remaining lime wedges.