Roasted Garlic Caesar- Style Dressing
- 1 whole roasted garlic clove, (about 2 tablespoons, or to taste)
- 2 anchovy fillets, (or to taste, I would start with two!)
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, (can use vegetable or Canola oil also)
- 14-13 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 12 cup plain yogurt
- salt and pepper
DirectionsPlace the roasted garlic in a small food processor and process until smooth.
Add in all remaining ingredients, and process until well combined.
Adjust ingredients to taste.