- 1 jar (7 ounce) marshmallow cream
- 12 cup sugar
- 23 cup whipping cream, or 23 cup heavy cream
- 14 cup whipped margarine
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee, (or grain beverage powder)
- 14 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 1 bag (12 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted chopped hazelnuts, or 1 cup walnuts
DirectionsLine 8" square baking dish with aluminum foil; set aside.
In a 2 qt saucepan, combine marshmallow cream, sugar, cream, margarine, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt.
Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly.
Continue to boil 5 minutes, stirring constantly.
Remove from heat.
Stir in chocolate chips until smooth.
Stir in nuts.
Pour into prepared pan.
Cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
Using foil, lift fudge onto cutting board.
To serve, cut into 36 squares.