Chinese Spicy Chicken (Le Tze Gee)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 each chicken breasts skin, bone, 1 inch piece
- 1 tablespoon sherry
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce, light
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 can bamboo shoots dice
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes crushed
- 1 tablespoon scallions, chopped, spring or green onions
- 1 teaspoon ginger fresh, gratted
DirectionsBone chicken and cube it.
Mix sherry, soy sauce and corn starch.
Marinate chicken in cornstarch mixture for 15 minutes.
Addchicken cornstarch mixture and stir-fry for 2 minutes.
Add bamboo shoots, hoison sauce, scallion, ginger and crushed red peppers.
Stir well, then add chicken and serve.