Irish Cream Cheesecake
- 1 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1/2 tablespoons gelatine dissolved in
- 1/3 cup hot water
- 500 g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cream, lightly whipped
- whipped cream, fresh
- strawberries, fresh
DirectionsCombine biscuit crumbs, butter and cocoa.
Press into the base of a 22cm spring form pan; chill.
Beat Philly* until smooth, add caster sugar, liqueur, milk and gelatine mixture, blend well.
Fold in cream.
Pour into prepared crumb crust and chill until firm.
Decorate with cream and strawberries.