Awesome Sloppy Joes
- 1 lb beef, ground
- 1 medium onion, chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- 13 cup celery, chopped,
- 13 cup green pepper, chopped,
- 13 cup catsup, (I add more, about double it)
- 14 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 18 teaspoon red pepper sauce, (or to liking, I add alot more)
- 6 hamburger buns, split and toasted (but I like to use hot dog buns, holds filling in better)
DirectionsCook and stir ground beef and onion in a 10 inch skillet until beef is brown; drain.
Stir in remaining ingredients except buns.
Cover and cook over low heat just until vegetables are tender.
Fill buns with beef mixture.