Spicy Orange Beef Kabobs
- 3 lbs flank steaks, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 3 oranges, zest of
- 3 oranges, juice of
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 12 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 5 garlic cloves, fresh, crushed
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 red bell peppers, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 lb cremini mushroom
DirectionsIn a large bowl, mix together the first 9 ingredients, cover, and refrigerate over night or at least 6 hours Soak kabob skewers in water for 5 minutes.
Skewer all of the ingredients in a chosen order and sprinkle with salt Meanwhile, preheat grill to about 400F.
Grill for about 10 minutes or until the meat is cooked through, basting with the orange marinade through and after cooking.