Thyme-Garlic Chicken Breast
- 3 -4 lbs bone-in chicken breast halves
- 6 garlic cloves, minced,
- 1 12 teaspoons thyme, dried, crushed
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 14 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 10 ounces mixed greens
- 12 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 14 cup pitted kalamata olive, halved
- 14 cup crumbled feta cheese, (1 ounce)
- 12 cup bottled vinaigrette dressing
DirectionsRemove and discard skin from chicken.
Sprinkle chicken with garlic, thyme, a-d salt.
Place chicken in 3 1/2- or 4-quart slow cooker.
Pour orange juice and vinegar over chicken.
Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 6 to 7 hours or on high-heat setting for 3 to 3-1/2 hours.
Remove chicken from slow cooker; cover and keep warm.
Discard cooking juices.
In a large bowl, toss together greens, tomatoes, olives, and feta; divide among serving plates.
Slice chicken from the bones, discarding the bones.
Top each salad with some of the chicken.
Drizzle dressing over salads.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.