Tri-Color Bell Pepper, Pineapple Cole Slaw
- 12 green bell pepper
- 12 red bell pepper
- 12 orange bell pepper
- 12 head green cabbage, (small)
- 1 cup pineapple chunk, fresh
- 14 cup sweet onion, chopped,
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, chopped, fresh,
- 14 cup orange juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 14 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- sea salt & fresh black pepper, to taste
DirectionsThinly slice peppers and cabbage.
Combine in a medium size bowl with pineapple, onions and mint.
In a small covered plastic container combine orange juice, rice vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt and pepper.
Shake vigorously and pour over slaw mixture.