Favorite Brownie Recipe
Directions1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. In a small saucepan, melt butter over low heat.
3. Once melted, allow to slightly cool.
(I put mine in the fridge while measuring out the remaining ingredients.
) 4. Beat eggs and sugar together using the whisk attachment on your stand mixer.
5. Add in the vanilla and mix.
6. Add the flour, cocoa, salt.
7. Fold in chocolate chips.
8. Spread in a very-well-buttered 9x13 pan.
9. Bake for 35-40 minutes! Note: I always add an extra 1/4 cup of chocolate chips!