Spicy Chicken Stir-Fry
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, boneless, cut into thin strips
- 12 cup kraft asian toasted sesame dressing, divided
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) packagefrozen stir fry vegetables, thawed, drained
- 1 can (8 ounce) pineapple chunks in juice, drained
- 14 cup salted peanuts
- 2 cups whole grain brown rice, hot cooked
DirectionsTOSS chicken with 1/4 cup of the dressing and the hot sauce; set aside.
Heat remaining 1/4 cup dressing in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
Add vegetables; stir-fry 1 minute Add chicken mixture; stir-fry 4 to 5 minute or until chicken is done.
STIR in pineapple and peanuts; cook 1 minute or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
SERVE over rice.