Fresh Fruit Salad With Nutmeg-Cinnamon Syrup
- 2 cups thinly sliced granny smith apples, (about 1 large apple)
- 2 cups thinly sliced ripe pears, (about 1 large pear)
- 1 cup strawberry, sliced
- 12 cup orange section, (about 1 orange)
- 12 cup banana, sliced, (about 1 medium)
- 14 cup lemon juice, fresh
- 14 cup maple syrup
- 18 teaspoon nutmeg, ground
- 18 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
DirectionsCombine first 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
Drizzle with juice; toss gently.
Combine syrup, nutmeg, and cinnamon in a small saucepan.
Cook over low heat 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Spoon over fruit, and toss gently.