Beef, Onion & Mushroom Kabob
- 1 lb beef tenderloin, sliced, thinly
- 20 large s, fresh
- 4 medium red onions, cut into large chunks
- 2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup cooking sherry
- 2 cups instant white rice, uncooked
- 4 Granny Smith apples, sliced,
- 12 large strawberries, fresh, sliced Safeway 1 lb For $3.99 thru 02/09
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped, fresh,
- 1/4 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup KRAFT Lite Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 6 cups spinach leaves, chopped, fresh
- 32 fl oz (4 cups) drinking water
DirectionsPLACE beef, mushrooms, and onion chunks in baking dish.
Blend olive oil and sherry in a small bowl; pour marinade over meat and veggies and toss well to coat.
Cover and refrigerate at least one hour, or overnight.
HEAT grill or broiler.
Thread beef and veggies onto skewers, then place kabobs on grill or broiler pan.
Turn kabobs at least twice while cooking, basting with marinade frequently.
Cook 5 to 10 min.
, depending on desired doneness of meat.
COOK rice as directed on package.
Serve kabobs over rice.
TOSS apples, strawberries, green onions and cilantro with dressing in medium bowl.
Add spinach and toss gently.
Divide into 4 equal portions.
SERVE each person an 8 fl oz glass of water with meal.