Southern Redneck Caviar
- 2 cans (15 7/8 ounce) black-eyed peas, drained
- 2 cans (10 ounce) shoe peg corn, (10 ounce) cans corn, drained or 2
- 2 cans (10 ounce) Ro-Tel tomatoes, drained
- 1 can (15 7/8 ounce) black olives, chopped,
- 1 green pepper, chopped really small
- 1 red pepper, chopped really small
- 1 can (15 7/8 ounce) black beans, drained
- 1 larger purple onion, chopped really small
- 3 ripe tomatoes, chopped small
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder, (optional, only if you want a bit of a kick to it)
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 16 ounces house Italian dressing, or 16 ounces zesty Italian dressing
DirectionsMix all ingredients together.
Refrigerate at least 8 hours before serving, so flavors can fuse (this is the key to this dish).
Serve with Tostitos Scoops or whatever chips you prefer.