- 1 lb chicken breast, boneless, skinless
- 14 cup rum
- 3 tablespoons ginger, fresh
- 1 tablespoon garlic
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 14 cup vegetable oil
- 12 cup mango, fresh, peeled & pitted
- 12 cup papaya, fresh, peeled & seeded
- 1 cup mango, diced
- 1 cup papaya, diced
- 1 tablespoon ginger puree
- 14 cup coconut flakes
- 14 cup fresh mint, chopped
- 14 cup scallions, fresh, chopped, (white and green parts)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 jalapeno, minced, seeded if desired
DirectionsIn a food processor, puree ginger.
Reserve 2TB for salsa.
Add remaining marinade ingredients & puree.
Put in a ziptop bag w/chicken & marinate in the refrigerator 2 hours or so.
Combine all salsa ingredients.
Allow to sit at room temperature to allow flavors to blend.
Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
Slice on the bias.
Serve over rice and top with the salsa.