Mango Berry Fruit Salad
- 2 mangos - peeled, diced, seeded, and
- 1 cup reduced fat raspberry vinaigrette salad dressing
- 8 cups mixed torn salad greens
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup raspberries, fresh
- 1/2 cup blackberries, fresh
- 1/2 cup strawberries, fresh, halved
- 1/2 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1/2 cup toasted hazelnuts
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
DirectionsPlace 1 mango and the raspberry vinaigrette dressing in a blender, and blend until liquefied.
In a bowl, toss the remaining mango, salad greens, cilantro, and onion.
Drizzle with the dressing mixture.
Top each serving with equal amounts of raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, blueberries, and hazelnuts.
Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.