Linguine Della Mare
- 8 ounces linguine
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped,
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 bottle (8 ounce) clam juice, (1 cup)
- 1 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 can (6 ounce) lump crabmeat, (pick out any foreign objects!)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 12 cup parsley, finely chopped, fresh,
- 1 12 tablespoons lemon juice
DirectionsCool the pasta as directed on the box.
Meanwhile, in a saucepan, melt the butter over medium heat.
Add the onion and cook, stirring often until softened, for about 5 minutes.
Stir in the flour and cook for about 1 minute.
Whisk in the clam juice and cream; bring to a boil, whisking continuously.
Drain pasta and return to the pot.
Stir in the crab, cream sauce, parsley, and cheese.
Toss to combine all the ingredients.
Squeeze in lemon juice and stir again.