Sunny Fruit Salad!
- 12 cup orange marmalade
- 1 can (11 ounce) mandarin orange segments, drained reserving 1/2 cup syrup
- 12 teaspoon almond extract, (or vanilla)
- 3 kiwi fruits, peeled and sliced thin
- 2 small peaches, cut in thin slices
- 12 pint strawberry, halved
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, (or green or a mix of both)
- 1 cup cantaloupe, cut in chunks
- 1 cup honeydew melon, cut in chunks
DirectionsCombine the orange marmalade, reserved mandarin orange syrup and almond or vanilla extract in a small bowl; set aside.
Arrange kiwi slices and mandarin orange segments around bottom and lower sides of a 1 quart glass serving bowl.
Arrange the sliced peaches, strawberries, grapes and melon chunks in the bowl.
Drizzle the marmalade mixture over the fruit.
Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 30 minutes, or until ready to serve.