- 1 12 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 12 cup cocoa
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, melted or 1 cup margarine
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup pecans, chopped, divided
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 12 cup butter, melted or 12 cup margarine
- 13 cup cocoa
- 13 cup evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 package (16 ounce) powdered sugar, sifted
DirectionsMake the frosting: Beat all ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until dry ingredients are moistened.
Beat at high speed until mixture reaches spreading consistency.
Make the Brownies: Combine first 5 ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
Add butter and eggs, stirring until smooth.
Stir in 1/2 cup pecans.
Pour mixture into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch baking pan.
Bake at 350 for 25 to 30 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
Immediately sprinkle marshmallows over top; return to oven, and bake 1-2 minutes.
Remove from oven, and spread marshmallows evenly on top.
Let stand 5 minutes.
Spread Chocolate Frosting evenly over marshmallows, and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup pecans.
Cool completely, and cut into squares.
Note: If marshmallows do not spread easily after 2 minute in oven, do not bake longer.
Let stand 1 to 2 minute to soften.