Chicken and Spaghetti Squash
- 4 chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon roast chicken seasoning
- 12 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 cups spaghetti squash, shredded, cooked and
- 1 cup asparagus, cooked and cut into 1 inch length
- 14 cup feta cheese
- 14 cup parmesan cheese, shredded,
- 14 cup onion, chopped,
- 2 garlic cloves
- 12 cup cream
- 8 cherry tomatoes, quartered (optional)
DirectionsPreheat oven to 375F.
Coat chicken with spices and cook for 30 minutes.
In a saucepan, melt butter, saute onion till translucent.
Add garlic and saute for another 30 seconds, add cream and cheeses.
When sauce is smooth, add squash and asparagus.
Add 2 T drippings from chicken pan and stir.
Serve chicken on top of squash, garnish with tomatoes.