Debbie's Hope You Feel Better Chicken & Noodle Casserole
- 14 cup green bell pepper, chopped,
- 14 cup onion, chopped,
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 4 cups chicken breasts, shredded, cooked and
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounce) cream mushroom soup
- 1 can (14 1/2 ounce) stewed tomatoes
- 12 cup water, (or chicken broth )
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated, divided
DirectionsBrown green bell pepper and onions in skillet that has been sprayed with butter spray until tender.
Add remaining ingredients, reserving 2 ounces of cheese, place mixture in a baking dish and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees until cheese is melted and lightly browned to your desire.
NOTE: This recipe is best when made ahead and then heated to serve.