Fruit Salad With Blackberry-Basil Vinaigrette
- 8 cups gourmet mixed salad greens
- 1 12 cups mangoes, sliced
- 1 12 cups pink grapefruit, segments
- 1 12 cups strawberries, fresh, sliced
- 1 cup blackberries, fresh
- 1 large avocado, sliced, peeled and
- 0.5 jar (10 ounce) seedless blackberry preserves
- 14 cup red wine vinegar
- 6 basil leaves, fresh
- 2 garlic cloves, minced,
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 34 cup vegetable oil
DirectionsAdd the salad ingredients to a large bowl, toss gently to combine.
To make the vinaigrette: Add the first 6 vinaigrette ingredients to the container of a blender; pulse 2 or 3 (or more) times until blended.
With blender running, pour vegetable oil through the food chute in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth.
Once salad is tossed, serve immediately with vinaigrette.