Apple Brandied Fruit Kebabs Recipe
- 1 x peach, cut into 4
- 1 x pear, cut into 4
- 1 x banana, cut into 4 thick pcs
- 4 x strawberries
- 8 x black grapes, deseeded
- 1 x kiwi fruit, skinned and cut into 4
- 1 x pineapple, skinned. Cut off 4 thick wedges.
- 1/4 pt apple, or possibly white grape juice
- 2 Tbsp Calvados
- 2 tsp brown sugar, or possibly honey to taste
Directions1. Dissolve the sugar in the juice and add in the Calvados.
2. Pour over the chunks of fruit and leave to marinade in the fridge for 1 hour, turning occasionally.
3. Thread an to skewers and sprinkle with a little extra brown sugar.
4. Use the leftover marinade to brush the fruit during cooking.
Serve with Raspberry Sauce and Rose Petal cream.