Slow Cooker Spaghetti Squash Chicken Soup
- 12 ounces spaghetti squash, peeled, seeded, and cut into 3-inch pieces
- 1 can (14.5 ounce) petite diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 8 ounces chicken breast, diced,
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped,
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon parsley, fresh, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
DirectionsStir spaghetti squash, tomatoes, chicken broth, chicken, bell pepper, salt, sugar, parsley, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a slow cooker.
Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours.