DIY Muffin Mix
- 4 cups flour
- 1 34 cups sugar
- 1 12 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 14 teaspoons salt
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 12 cup milk
- 14 cup butter, or 14 cup oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract, (or coconut, almond etc.)
- 12 teaspoon cinnamon, (or other spices)
- 1 tablespoon nuts, or 1 tablespoon seeds
- 12 cup fruit
- 12 cup cocoa, (or chocolate chips)
DirectionsTo make the muffin mix, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
Store in a airtight container.
To make the muffins, preheat the oven to 400 degrees and grease 7 muffin tins.
Combine 1 1/3 of the muffin mix gently with the egg, milk, butter/oil, extract and spice.
Be careful not to overmix! Fold in remaining ingredients, if desired.
Fill muffin tins to the top, placing water in the empty tins.
Bake for 20 minutes.