Parmesan Artichoke Bread
- 1 package (8 Oz. Size) Crescent Rolls
- 1 package (8 Oz. Size) Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cups Mayonnaise
- 1/2 whole Lemon, Zested
- 1 whole Egg
- 1 clove Garlic, Pressed
- 1 can (14 Oz. Size) Artichoke Hearts, Chopped, Drained And
- 3/4 cups Parmesan Cheese, Grated, Divided
- 1/4 teaspoons Kosher Salt
- 6 whole Cranks Fresh Ground Black Pepper, Divided
- 1/2 cups Mozzarella Cheese, Shredded,
- 1 whole Roma Tomato, Sliced,
DirectionsUnroll crescent rolls and press into a 9-inch square baking dish, pinching seams together.
Partially bake in a 375 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
Make filling while baking.
In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and mayonnaise together until smooth.
Beat in lemon zest, egg, and garlic.
Fold in artichoke, 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, kosher salt and 3 cranks of black pepper.
Spread over partially cooked crust.
Top with mozzarella, remaining parmesan cheese, 3 cranks of black pepper and sliced tomatoes.
Bake 25-30 minutes.
Remove, cool about 15 minutes, cut and enjoy! Note: Recipe can easily be doubled for a 13x9 baking dish.