Creamy Spinach & Artichoke Bake
- 27 ounces Baby Spinach, fresh
- 1 small red onion, chopped,
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 12 cup half-and-half
- 13 cup parmesan cheese, plus
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, divided
- 3 garlic cloves, minced,
- 18 teaspoon pepper, ground
- 28 ounces water-packed artichoke hearts, chopped, rinsed, drained and
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh dill
- 14 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 8 butter-flavor crackers, coarsely crushed
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350F degrees.
Place half the spinach in a steamer basket and place in a large saucepan over 1 inch of water.
Bring to a boil and cover to steam for 3-4 minutes or until just wilted.
Transfer to a bowl and repeat with remaining spinach.
In a large saucepan, saute the onion in the butter until tender.
Reduce heat to low.
Stir in the cream cheese, sour cream, half and half, garlic, pepper, and 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese.
Cook and stir until the cream cheese is melted.
Stir in the artichokes, dill, seasoned salt and spinach.
Transfer to an ungreased 2 quart baking dish.
Sprinkle with cracker crumbs and remaining Parmesan cheese.
Bake uncovered for 20-25 minutes or until edges are bubbly.