Chocolate Chunk-Cinnamon Coffee Cake
- 1 pkg (12 oz.) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 3/4 cup PLANTERS Pecan Pieces
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1-1/2 tsp cinnamon, ground
- 2-2/3 cups flour
- 1-1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp CALUMET Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup (1-1/2 sticks) butter, softened or margarine
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1-1/2 cups BREAKSTONE'S, or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350F.
Mix chocolate, pecans, 2/3 cup of the sugar and the cinnamon; set aside.
Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt; set aside.
Beat butter and remaining 1-1/3 cups sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy.
Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition.
Blend in vanilla.
Add flour mixture alternately with the sour cream, beating after each addition until well blended.
Spoon half of the batter into greased 13x9-inch baking pan; top with half of the chocolate mixture.
Bake 40 to 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Cool in pan on wire rack.
Cut into 32 squares to serve.