Morning Glory Baked Oatmeal
- 2 cups old fashioned oats, (DO NOT USE INSTANT)
- 14 cup brown sugar, (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 12 cup raisins, or 12 cup craisins
- 12 cup pumpkin seeds, (optional, or you could use any seed or nut of your choice)
- 14 cup coconut
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- 14 cup orange juice, (optional, but increase amount of milk if leaving it out)
- 12 cup crushed pineapple
- 1 large banana, mashed
- 1 medium carrot, grated,
- 1 medium apple, grated, peeled, cored and
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine the dry ingredients and set aside.
Combine the wet ingredients and mix well.
Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients.
Pour mixture into a 9x13 baking dish.
Bake for 40-50 minutes, or until the top is firm.