Disappearing Ghost Cookies
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Land O Lakes Butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Land O Lakes Egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup uncooked old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup mini real semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 15 regular-size marshmallows, cut in half
- 1 1/4 cups hot fudge ice cream topping
- Small decorator candies
DirectionsHeat oven to 375F.
Combine brown sugar, butter and sugar in bowl.
Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy.
Add egg and vanilla; continue beating until well mixed.
Add flour, baking soda and salt; beat at low speed, scraping bowl often, until well mixed.
Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets; flatten in criss-cross pattern with fork.
Bake 6-7 minutes or until lightly browned.
Immediately place 1 marshmallow half onto each cookie.
Continue baking 1-2 minutes or until marshmallow is slightly puffed.
Top each cookie with 2 teaspoons hot fudge topping; add 2 small candies for eyes.