Coconut Pecan Pie
- 1 12 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup unsweetened dried shredded coconut
- 12 cup all-purpose flour
- 12 cup pecans, chopped
- 14 cup unsalted butter, room temperature (1/2 stick)
- 4 eggs
- 1 12 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 34 teaspoon baking powder
- 14 teaspoon salt
- toasted shredded coconut, to garnish
- whipped cream, to garnish
DirectionsPreheat oven to 325 degrees.
Grease 10-inch-diameter pie pan.
Blend first 10 ingredients in blender or large-capacity food processor until well combined; pour into prepared pan.
Bake until golden brown and firm to touch, about 35 minutes.
Sprinkle toasted coconut on top.
Serve warm, passing whipped cream separately.