Mocha-Pecan Mud Pie
- 12 cup pecans, chopped
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pint light coffee ice cream, softened
- 1 pint light chocolate ice cream, softened
- 1 cup reduced-fat cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, coarsely chopped, divided (about 10 cookies)
- 1 (6 ounce) ready-made chocolate crumb pie crusts
- 2 tablespoons light chocolate syrup
DirectionsPlace pecans in a single layer on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with sugar.
Bake at 350 for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted.
Stir together ice cream, 3/4 cup cookie chunks, and 1/3 cup pecans; spoon into piecrust.
Freeze 10 minutes.
Press remaining cookie chunks and pecans evenly on top.
Cover with plastic wrap, and freeze 8 hours.
Drizzle individual slices evenly with chocolate syrup.