Asian Veggies and Dip
- 1/2 cups Light Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cups Light Sour Cream
- 2 teaspoons Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Wasabi
- 3/4 teaspoons Ginger, Ground,
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 whole Green Onion, Chopped, For Garnish
- Soy Sauce For Drizzling
- Various Veggies For Dipping, I Used Snap Peas, Canned Mini Corn, Red Pepper Strips, Celery And Grape Tomatoes
DirectionsIn a medium-sized bowl mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, soy sauce, wasabi, ginger and sugar.
Spoon into a serving bowl and garnish with the green onion and drizzle with soy sauce.
Serve with the fresh veggies for dipping.