- 1 cucumber, diced, peeled, seeded and
- 2 tablespoons green peppers, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice, fresh
- 14 teaspoon tarragon, crumbled
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon dill, fresh, chopped, (or 3/4 tsp. dried dill)
- 1 tablespoon parsley, fresh, chopped
- 34 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 14 cup light mayonnaise
DirectionsPat diced cucumber with paper towel to remove excess moisture.
Combine cucumber with all remaining ingredients in a bowl.
Stir to mix well, then cover and refrigerate up to 2 days.
Bring to room temperature before serving.