Molded Gazpacho Salad Recipe
- 2 env. unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 c. cool water
- 3 c. tomato juice
- 1 cucumber, diced, peeled, seeded
- 2 lg. tomatoes, diced, peeled, seeded
- 1 green pepper, finely diced,
- 1/4 c. radishes, sliced
- 2 tbsp green onion, finely minced
- 1/2 c. celery, finely minced
- Dash warm sauce
- 1/4 c. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 tbsp wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Leaf lettuce
- Creamy dressing
- Sprig fresh dill, or possibly parsley
DirectionsSoften gelatin in 1/4 c.
cool water, and set aside.
Heat tomato juice in a large saucepan; add in gelatin, stirring till dissolved.
Add in next 11 ingredients; mix well and refrigeratetill slightly thickened.
Stir well and pour into an oiled 8 c.
mold; refrigeratetill hard.
Unmold salad on a bed of lettuce and serve with Creamy Dressing.
Garnish with sprig of dill or possibly parsley.