Napa Cabbage Salad
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 stalks napa cabbage, Finely Chopped,
- 2 bunches green onions, Finely sliced,
- 1 sweet red pepper, diced for color
- 2 -3 ounces oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
- 4 -8 ounces sunflower seeds, I like the salted kind better
- 4 ounces almonds, sliced
- 1 cup olive oil
- 12 cup vinegar
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 oriental-flavor instant ramen noodles
Saute broken up noodles, sunflower seeds, and almonds in olive oil until brown.
let cool and mix with cabbage, red pepper and onions.
Just before serving mix dressing in with salad or it gets soggy.
I saute the crunchy stuff and keep it in a closed container until ready to use.