- 1 12 cups heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 large apple, chopped, peeled and
- 2 bananas, chopped, peeled and
- 1 bunch grapes, halved (I plan to use around 12)
- 5 -6 cashews, chopped,
- 2 oranges, peeled and segmented and the covering and seeds removed (only the flesh of the fruit to be used)
- 2 tablespoons crush strawberry soda
- 8 -10 peppercorns, (this is the interesting part for me in this recipe....)
DirectionsChill cream in a bowl.
Beat over a bowl of ice till stiff.
Add sugar while whipping.
Mash the orange flakes lightly with your hand and fold into the cream.
Fold in all the other fruits too and the strawberry crush.
Serve in individual glass bowls and garnish with the chopped cashewnuts.
Just before serving sprinkle some freshly ground black pepper on top of each bowl.