- Cooking spray
- 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-calorie stick margarine, melted
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 block (8-ounce) 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, (Neufchatel)
- 1 tub (8-ounce) fat-free cream cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup fat-free milk
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 can (20-ounce) light cherry pie filling
DirectionsPreheat oven to 300.Coat a 9-inch springform pan with cooking spray.
Combine crumbs, 2 tablespoons sugar, and margarine.
Firmly press crumb mixture into bottom and 2 inches up sides of pan.
Combine 2/3 cup sugar, flour, and next 5 ingredients (flour through eggs) in a large bowl; beat at high speed of a mixer until smooth.
Add milk and sour cream to cheese mixture; beat until smooth.
Beat egg whites (at room temperature) at high speed of a mixer until soft peaks form.
Gradually add 1/4 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until stiff peaks form using clean, dry beaters.
Gently fold egg white mixture into cheese mixture.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake at 300 for 55 minutes or until almost set.
Remove from oven, and cool completely on a wire rack; cover and chill 8 hours.
Top with pie filling.