Rhubarb Cranberry Cookies
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 12 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 12 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 2 12 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 12 cups rhubarb, frozen, diced
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 4 (1 ounce) white chocolate baking squares
DirectionsIn a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugars.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Combine the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture.
Stir in the oats, rhubarb, chips and cranberries.
Drop by tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto parchment paper lined baking sheets.
Bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes or until set.
Remove to wire racks to cool.
In a microwave-safe bowl, melt white chocolate; stir until smooth.
Drizzle over cookies; let stand until set.
Store in an airtight container.