Peachy Cream Pie
- 34 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 12 cups cold water
- 1 package (3 ounce) peach gelatin, (3 ounce) package apricot gelatin or 1 (3 ounce) package orange Jell-O or 1
- 2 cups unsweetened sliced peaches, frozen
- 1 package (3 ounce) cream cheese
- 3 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 12 cups whipped topping
- 1 (9 ounce) extra-serving-size graham cracker crust
DirectionsIn a large saucepan, combine the sugar and cornstarch.
Stir in water until smooth.
Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
Remove from the heat; whisk in gelatin until dissolved.
Refrigerate until slightly thickened, about 20 minutes.
In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners sugar and milk until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Spoon into pie crust.
Spoon gelatin mixture over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate until set, about 3 hours.