Cheesy Chicken spaghetti pie
- 7 ounces uncooked vermicelli, or 7 ounces spaghetti
- 1 egg
- 14 cup margarine, or 14 cup butter
- 13 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon margarine, or 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 1 cup mixed vegetables, frozen
- 1 can (10 ounce) tomatoes and green chilies, drained
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 34 lb processed cheese spread, cubed
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
Directionscook the vermicelli to the desired doneness as directed on the package.
Drain meanwhile heat the oven to 350 degrees spray 91/2 inch deep dish pie pan with non stick cooking spray Beat egg into large bowl,add a 1/4 cup of margarine and parmesan cheese,mix well,add the cooked vermicelli,toss to coat,spoon the mixture evenly into sprayed pie pan,pushing mixture slighty up sides of pan to form crust.
melt 1 tbls of butter in med sauce pan over med heat,add onion;cook and stir 3 to 5 minutes or until tender.
add mixed vegetables,tomatoes and worcestire sauce;mix well.
cook five minutes.
add cheese,cook stirring constantly until melted.
stir in the chicken.
spoon evenly into vermicelli-lined pan.
bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until filling is set in,the crust 1s light and golden brown.
let stand 10 monutwes before serving.
cut into wedges to serve,.